- Up to 2.0 contact hours will be awarded commensurate with participation in live webinar.
- Learners can earn an additional 2.0 contact hours through participation in the optional pre-webinar self-study module. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- It has been determined that no conflict of interest exists for anyone with the ability to control the content of this activity.
- This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours.
The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91).
Registration fees as follows:
• $65.00 for ANAMASS and NERBNA members
• $75.00 for non-members
• $55.00 for students/retirees
LIVE WEBINAR AGENDA:
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Welcome and Introduction ◊ ANAMASS President Julie Cronin, DNP, RN, OCN
Perspective ◊ ANA President Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN
Overview/History ◊ Gaurdia Banister, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN - Moderator
Introductions/Personal Stories ◊ Jennifer Gil, BSN, RN ◊ Sasha Dubois, MSN, RN
Panel conversation ◊
Question and Answer with audience